Proposals of selling ad-space on things like firetrucks and are often framed as “getting creative” by the city councilmen that propose them. In fact, it’s not creative – it’s poorly thought out, and shortsighted. These proposals are bad deals that don’t solve fiscal problems (at best, they’re a drop in the bucket). Real creativity would [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
- Pathik on Bus Stop Bench Project
Most Popular of All-Time
Tag cloudtoronto ads everywhere humor thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm haha illegal advertising taxes los angeles social marketing not creative poster hack aaaproject marketing history prank bad deals video greenwashing justfollowingorders grl tv chicago art how to AAAFFF consumer resistance brands public space free nyc self-loathing you don't need it san francisco ad creep branding graffiti online china outdoor the law add-art billboard sticker politics