Proposals of selling ad-space on things like firetrucks and are often framed as “getting creative” by the city councilmen that propose them. In fact, it’s not creative – it’s poorly thought out, and shortsighted. These proposals are bad deals that don’t solve fiscal problems (at best, they’re a drop in the bucket). Real creativity would [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 72,818 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 40,714 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 33,029 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 15,276 views
Tag cloudsocial marketing brands history san francisco sticker haha prank hack grl aaaproject self-loathing justfollowingorders humor public space AAAFFF consumer resistance nyc video politics marketing toronto poster art los angeles how to bad deals chicago greenwashing outdoor branding thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm online the law not creative graffiti add-art free tv illegal advertising taxes ad creep china ads everywhere you don't need it billboard