The Anti-Advertising Agency’s Portable Sound Units, a project done in collaboration with Sara Dierck and Michael Dodge, will be shown in Rotterdam at ROODKAPJE art space. “GIMMEGIMME!” opens July 20th and includes a variety of artists who give their work away for free. There is a free catalog available for download.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,761 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,068 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,822 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,216 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,793 views
Tag cloudconsumer resistance online hack free social marketing AAAFFF ads everywhere chicago the law san francisco humor grl tv marketing prank art haha you don't need it graffiti billboard nyc sticker brands greenwashing illegal advertising thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm bad deals not creative history public space add-art ad creep china branding video self-loathing aaaproject politics poster how to taxes los angeles toronto justfollowingorders outdoor