The Anti-Advertising Agency’s Portable Sound Units, a project done in collaboration with Sara Dierck and Michael Dodge, will be shown in Rotterdam at ROODKAPJE art space. “GIMMEGIMME!” opens July 20th and includes a variety of artists who give their work away for free. There is a free catalog available for download.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,747 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,052 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,749 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,214 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,774 views
Tag cloudhistory AAAFFF taxes video you don't need it how to greenwashing toronto self-loathing marketing sticker online thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm free ad creep the law poster tv los angeles art bad deals justfollowingorders illegal advertising billboard ads everywhere public space prank san francisco politics social marketing add-art consumer resistance grl hack not creative aaaproject chicago china outdoor haha graffiti brands humor nyc branding