The Anti-Advertising Agency’s Portable Sound Units, a project done in collaboration with Sara Dierck and Michael Dodge, will be shown in Rotterdam at ROODKAPJE art space. “GIMMEGIMME!” opens July 20th and includes a variety of artists who give their work away for free. There is a free catalog available for download.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,759 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,066 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,815 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,216 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,792 views
Tag cloudprank taxes poster marketing AAAFFF add-art aaaproject ads everywhere online video toronto china tv how to los angeles brands the law consumer resistance history public space self-loathing san francisco outdoor thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm bad deals social marketing illegal advertising justfollowingorders graffiti branding humor not creative greenwashing politics grl free hack chicago billboard art you don't need it haha sticker ad creep nyc