Proposals of selling ad-space on things like firetrucks and are often framed as “getting creative” by the city councilmen that propose them. In fact, it’s not creative – it’s poorly thought out, and shortsighted. These proposals are bad deals that don’t solve fiscal problems (at best, they’re a drop in the bucket). Real creativity would [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 69,375 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 38,560 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 32,498 views
- Our Brands, Ourselves 13,204 views
Tag cloudhistory greenwashing add-art video AAAFFF justfollowingorders consumer resistance humor marketing illegal advertising the law outdoor los angeles billboard sticker online graffiti nyc art branding hack not creative prank san francisco public space you don't need it haha thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm free politics toronto poster china brands grl bad deals chicago taxes aaaproject tv social marketing ad creep how to ads everywhere self-loathing