Pixel Hacking – Decorando la publicidad If you missed the previous rounds, check em out here: Abstractor.tv – Ji Lee Light Criticism – Anti-Advertising Agency and Graffiti Research Lab Pixelator – Jason Eppink Hold Fast Sell Out – Posterchild Stained Glass – Posterchild And of course Aram Bartholl had a roll in the lineage.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,770 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,075 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,870 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,218 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,800 views
Tag cloudfree video public space brands not creative billboard thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm prank marketing tv bad deals graffiti ad creep art you don't need it illegal advertising chicago toronto hack consumer resistance add-art san francisco online social marketing outdoor the law justfollowingorders ads everywhere taxes poster self-loathing china politics nyc AAAFFF greenwashing los angeles humor history sticker how to branding aaaproject grl haha