Is there a word for the irrational and/or rational fear of becoming the target of direct marketers? Advertisaphobia? Adverphobia? Adphobia? Ad-phobia?
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,761 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,068 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,822 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,216 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,793 views
Tag cloudhumor san francisco ads everywhere how to china hack not creative consumer resistance outdoor graffiti illegal advertising marketing the law chicago aaaproject thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm toronto sticker art self-loathing add-art branding you don't need it greenwashing brands nyc politics history haha justfollowingorders bad deals prank los angeles public space tv grl free taxes billboard social marketing AAAFFF video poster ad creep online