Is there a word for the irrational and/or rational fear of becoming the target of direct marketers? Advertisaphobia? Adverphobia? Adphobia? Ad-phobia?
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,748 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,060 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,761 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,215 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,782 views
Tag cloudmarketing sticker add-art billboard art justfollowingorders china AAAFFF brands public space greenwashing graffiti history thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm social marketing poster ads everywhere online how to consumer resistance you don't need it grl taxes tv bad deals branding ad creep illegal advertising chicago san francisco self-loathing video not creative politics humor aaaproject free nyc the law los angeles prank toronto haha outdoor hack