Designer Ji Lee’s Bubble Project is a set of stickers in the form of cartoon talk bubbles designed to “transform the corporate monologue into an open dialogue. The stickers encourage anyone to fill them in with any form of self-expression, free from censorship.” There is a manifesto and downloadable PDFs available on his site, www.thebubbleproject.com.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,761 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,068 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,822 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,216 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,793 views
Tag cloudmarketing taxes video bad deals grl brands AAAFFF greenwashing chicago aaaproject you don't need it billboard not creative haha graffiti public space outdoor art justfollowingorders history tv the law los angeles consumer resistance toronto sticker online nyc poster ads everywhere social marketing illegal advertising free ad creep china branding politics hack self-loathing how to san francisco humor add-art thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm prank