Designer Ji Lee’s Bubble Project is a set of stickers in the form of cartoon talk bubbles designed to “transform the corporate monologue into an open dialogue. The stickers encourage anyone to fill them in with any form of self-expression, free from censorship.” There is a manifesto and downloadable PDFs available on his site, www.thebubbleproject.com.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,747 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,052 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,749 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,214 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,774 views
Tag cloudyou don't need it history billboard greenwashing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm how to toronto online the law social marketing add-art art nyc branding free taxes justfollowingorders prank bad deals outdoor graffiti video chicago ads everywhere haha ad creep grl humor politics sticker los angeles marketing not creative aaaproject illegal advertising poster consumer resistance hack AAAFFF brands tv china public space san francisco self-loathing