We have to dump all of our water, in some cases women are being forced to remove their undergarments, and of course we all have to take off our shoes, now we are forced to look at ads in the process. Not that the security check point was a particularly sacred or peaceful place anyway, but man, seeing those really bright ads at that moment is not the kind of branding they want. I’m thinking: “damnit, I hate shoes right now.” And then I have to stare into a box that is telling me “you love shoes. you need shoes. buy more shoes.”
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 196,250 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 131,345 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 114,531 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 53,486 views
- Home 50,444 views
Tag cloudbrands poster the law branding online chicago toronto greenwashing billboard san francisco not creative you don't need it nyc graffiti haha sticker aaaproject thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm china social marketing self-loathing taxes add-art politics tv ads everywhere public space consumer resistance justfollowingorders los angeles marketing video how to free hack ad creep outdoor humor art bad deals illegal advertising history prank grl AAAFFF