We have to dump all of our water, in some cases women are being forced to remove their undergarments, and of course we all have to take off our shoes, now we are forced to look at ads in the process. Not that the security check point was a particularly sacred or peaceful place anyway, but man, seeing those really bright ads at that moment is not the kind of branding they want. I’m thinking: “damnit, I hate shoes right now.” And then I have to stare into a box that is telling me “you love shoes. you need shoes. buy more shoes.”
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 65,094 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 36,098 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,763 views
- Our Mission 12,840 views
Tag cloudsan francisco marketing aaaproject thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm not creative taxes how to nyc greenwashing billboard justfollowingorders consumer resistance haha outdoor sticker hack china grl bad deals brands branding history online prank self-loathing illegal advertising los angeles AAAFFF the law graffiti politics chicago poster tv you don't need it toronto free video ads everywhere art ad creep public space social marketing add-art humor