We have to dump all of our water, in some cases women are being forced to remove their undergarments, and of course we all have to take off our shoes, now we are forced to look at ads in the process. Not that the security check point was a particularly sacred or peaceful place anyway, but man, seeing those really bright ads at that moment is not the kind of branding they want. I’m thinking: “damnit, I hate shoes right now.” And then I have to stare into a box that is telling me “you love shoes. you need shoes. buy more shoes.”
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,016 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,474 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,421 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,100 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,198 views
Tag cloudgraffiti illegal advertising ad creep self-loathing sticker how to billboard history justfollowingorders consumer resistance not creative video chicago public space aaaproject add-art taxes politics you don't need it marketing bad deals san francisco toronto prank humor online china AAAFFF tv social marketing art ads everywhere los angeles the law poster brands hack nyc grl greenwashing branding outdoor haha thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm free