We have to dump all of our water, in some cases women are being forced to remove their undergarments, and of course we all have to take off our shoes, now we are forced to look at ads in the process. Not that the security check point was a particularly sacred or peaceful place anyway, but man, seeing those really bright ads at that moment is not the kind of branding they want. I’m thinking: “damnit, I hate shoes right now.” And then I have to stare into a box that is telling me “you love shoes. you need shoes. buy more shoes.”
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
- Pathik on Bus Stop Bench Project
Most Popular of All-Time
Tag cloudtaxes social marketing china sticker illegal advertising justfollowingorders outdoor bad deals san francisco greenwashing graffiti brands self-loathing add-art grl ad creep online art humor video you don't need it nyc the law thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm not creative toronto aaaproject chicago how to hack prank politics marketing tv free AAAFFF public space billboard history poster consumer resistance haha ads everywhere los angeles branding