We have to dump all of our water, in some cases women are being forced to remove their undergarments, and of course we all have to take off our shoes, now we are forced to look at ads in the process. Not that the security check point was a particularly sacred or peaceful place anyway, but man, seeing those really bright ads at that moment is not the kind of branding they want. I’m thinking: “damnit, I hate shoes right now.” And then I have to stare into a box that is telling me “you love shoes. you need shoes. buy more shoes.”
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,007 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,474 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,394 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,099 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,198 views
Tag cloudjustfollowingorders online hack ad creep branding not creative thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm outdoor taxes marketing brands grl art billboard haha free self-loathing consumer resistance prank san francisco politics sticker public space history you don't need it social marketing ads everywhere add-art graffiti aaaproject video los angeles AAAFFF the law bad deals illegal advertising greenwashing humor chicago tv china poster how to nyc toronto