We have to dump all of our water, in some cases women are being forced to remove their undergarments, and of course we all have to take off our shoes, now we are forced to look at ads in the process. Not that the security check point was a particularly sacred or peaceful place anyway, but man, seeing those really bright ads at that moment is not the kind of branding they want. I’m thinking: “damnit, I hate shoes right now.” And then I have to stare into a box that is telling me “you love shoes. you need shoes. buy more shoes.”
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 293,241 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 229,579 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 138,279 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 90,820 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 82,621 views
Tag cloudpolitics poster not creative chicago online greenwashing you don't need it grl outdoor china taxes AAAFFF ad creep illegal advertising public space hack history sticker social marketing how to marketing the law brands free branding nyc billboard haha video humor prank bad deals thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm ads everywhere graffiti art los angeles justfollowingorders aaaproject toronto tv san francisco self-loathing add-art consumer resistance