GENEVA (7 February 2014) – The United Nations Special Rapporteur in the field of cultural rights, Farida Shaheed, is launching a new study on the impact of advertising and marketing practices on cultural rights, with an up-close look at their effect on cultural diversity and human rights. Ms. Shaheed will be looking at the effect [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 309,982 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 242,340 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 141,083 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 98,674 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 88,741 views
Tag cloudad creep history china video politics greenwashing add-art how to aaaproject toronto brands thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm free online sticker taxes branding prank outdoor hack haha justfollowingorders self-loathing los angeles san francisco consumer resistance nyc tv chicago AAAFFF art marketing social marketing you don't need it grl not creative public space billboard the law illegal advertising ads everywhere poster humor graffiti bad deals