The United Nations has published their report on Advertising and it’s effect on cultural rights. (Download PDF). Artist, Steve Lambert was included in a meeting at the United Nations in the development of this document.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,025 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,502 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,465 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,101 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,203 views
Tag cloudhistory greenwashing tv taxes grl add-art toronto bad deals prank justfollowingorders san francisco video brands consumer resistance humor outdoor ads everywhere hack nyc haha politics china AAAFFF self-loathing chicago online sticker ad creep not creative thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm illegal advertising the law art los angeles social marketing you don't need it branding aaaproject public space graffiti how to poster marketing billboard free