PublicAdCampaign has spent nearly 10 years investigating the relationship between commercial media and public space. The resulting projects have balanced somewhere between art and activism in an effort to not only question commercial outdoor media, but to improve the visual landscape. While this activism has often taken the shape of civil disobedience and borderline legal [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
- Pathik on Bus Stop Bench Project
Most Popular of All-Time
Tag cloudhack greenwashing politics aaaproject online thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm marketing china video you don't need it bad deals free graffiti prank billboard nyc haha self-loathing justfollowingorders history humor grl illegal advertising how to toronto brands add-art not creative taxes the law public space chicago art ad creep los angeles AAAFFF poster ads everywhere outdoor sticker san francisco tv consumer resistance social marketing branding