GENEVA (7 February 2014) – The United Nations Special Rapporteur in the field of cultural rights, Farida Shaheed, is launching a new study on the impact of advertising and marketing practices on cultural rights, with an up-close look at their effect on cultural diversity and human rights. Ms. Shaheed will be looking at the effect [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 297,284 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 233,480 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 138,721 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 92,673 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 83,811 views
Tag cloudjustfollowingorders bad deals self-loathing tv you don't need it taxes politics haha outdoor humor add-art graffiti toronto illegal advertising prank billboard china AAAFFF ads everywhere online aaaproject los angeles grl ad creep thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm social marketing the law greenwashing how to brands branding history art nyc hack marketing public space not creative sticker chicago poster free san francisco consumer resistance video