The United Nations has published their report on Advertising and it’s effect on cultural rights. (Download PDF). Artist, Steve Lambert was included in a meeting at the United Nations in the development of this document.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,027 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,502 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,472 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,101 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,203 views
Tag cloudonline haha billboard los angeles grl art toronto graffiti aaaproject brands marketing outdoor justfollowingorders you don't need it greenwashing prank politics poster not creative thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm public space how to the law chicago AAAFFF china nyc history illegal advertising bad deals social marketing video add-art san francisco ads everywhere free consumer resistance tv sticker ad creep branding hack self-loathing taxes humor