GENEVA (7 February 2014) – The United Nations Special Rapporteur in the field of cultural rights, Farida Shaheed, is launching a new study on the impact of advertising and marketing practices on cultural rights, with an up-close look at their effect on cultural diversity and human rights. Ms. Shaheed will be looking at the effect [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 198,438 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 132,909 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 115,823 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 55,067 views
- Home 50,444 views
Tag cloudchicago you don't need it brands how to tv the law ads everywhere self-loathing ad creep los angeles greenwashing consumer resistance politics china aaaproject san francisco AAAFFF haha humor online prank add-art illegal advertising toronto free outdoor art public space history video not creative thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm graffiti billboard taxes hack branding nyc bad deals social marketing marketing sticker grl poster justfollowingorders