GENEVA (7 February 2014) – The United Nations Special Rapporteur in the field of cultural rights, Farida Shaheed, is launching a new study on the impact of advertising and marketing practices on cultural rights, with an up-close look at their effect on cultural diversity and human rights. Ms. Shaheed will be looking at the effect [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,019 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,499 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,437 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,100 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,200 views
Tag cloudads everywhere politics taxes los angeles china ad creep self-loathing marketing the law consumer resistance brands add-art sticker branding billboard hack online free you don't need it haha social marketing how to toronto chicago poster outdoor san francisco bad deals graffiti humor AAAFFF public space aaaproject greenwashing grl art prank history tv illegal advertising nyc video not creative justfollowingorders thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm