CAN YOU BUY BEAUTY?
A Panel Discussion on Women and Advertising
in Conjunction with Jo Kreiter/Flyaway Productions’
“The Live Billboard Project”
Saturday, October 7, 4-6pm
Join “Live Billboard Project” co-producers Flyaway Productions and Dancers’ Group for a discussion on representations of women in the public advertising arena. Panelists include:
– Jo Kreiter, Choreographer and Director of “The Live Billboard Project”
– Jennifer Berger, Executive Director of watchdog organization for women in advertising About-Face
– Metzi Henriquez, Coordinator of the Central American Resource Center’s Second Chance Tattoo Removal Program
– Steve Lambert, CEO of the Anti-Advertising Agency
– Moderator Krissy Keefer, Dance Brigade Artistic Director and Congressional Candidate
Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts
2868 Mission Street, SF, 1?2 block from the 24th Street BART along Muni Lines 14, 14L, 48, 49 and 67.