- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,770 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,075 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,870 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,218 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,800 views
Tag cloudonline not creative marketing politics toronto humor free hack sticker aaaproject poster how to you don't need it self-loathing billboard prank the law public space ads everywhere graffiti branding AAAFFF los angeles haha bad deals thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm outdoor greenwashing tv ad creep social marketing chicago nyc taxes consumer resistance illegal advertising justfollowingorders add-art history video art china grl san francisco brands