- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,722 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,037 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,570 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,211 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,764 views
Tag cloudsan francisco los angeles ad creep justfollowingorders not creative chicago art toronto marketing the law brands poster social marketing how to outdoor public space aaaproject grl humor AAAFFF you don't need it prank sticker greenwashing politics branding hack graffiti video nyc consumer resistance online history illegal advertising china self-loathing tv billboard thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm add-art taxes free ads everywhere bad deals haha