- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,700 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,009 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,483 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,198 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,745 views
Tag cloudaaaproject art haha free history marketing nyc ads everywhere china how to poster hack tv grl bad deals chicago public space brands graffiti social marketing prank san francisco you don't need it online billboard humor toronto the law consumer resistance branding taxes sticker los angeles illegal advertising greenwashing add-art outdoor self-loathing politics not creative AAAFFF thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm ad creep justfollowingorders video