Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,770 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,075 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,870 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,218 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,800 views
Tag cloudart self-loathing AAAFFF china bad deals toronto aaaproject billboard you don't need it illegal advertising add-art nyc haha consumer resistance history san francisco justfollowingorders public space online chicago how to greenwashing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm sticker prank the law taxes not creative graffiti brands free politics ads everywhere social marketing poster marketing branding ad creep outdoor hack tv video grl humor los angeles