Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,722 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,037 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,570 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,211 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,764 views
Tag cloudhaha consumer resistance you don't need it free politics bad deals justfollowingorders chicago AAAFFF greenwashing tv outdoor sticker ads everywhere online grl san francisco nyc public space humor aaaproject brands poster los angeles art the law illegal advertising toronto branding add-art social marketing graffiti thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm prank billboard ad creep history how to china taxes not creative hack marketing self-loathing video