Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,700 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 352,009 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,483 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,198 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,745 views
Tag cloudjustfollowingorders ads everywhere billboard politics how to china tv outdoor self-loathing aaaproject greenwashing taxes nyc add-art prank sticker consumer resistance branding graffiti humor los angeles grl video illegal advertising social marketing the law not creative bad deals you don't need it ad creep online brands hack chicago thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm haha history free poster marketing public space AAAFFF san francisco art toronto