The billboard industry is—obviously—in the business of getting messages across. This they have managed to do, with a vengeance. In anticipation of today's City Council debate on a proposed new billboard bylaw and tax, the billboard industry has been using its own platform to communicate its deep opposition to these measures. The Out-of-Home Marketing Association [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 64,005 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 35,517 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,677 views
- Our Mission 12,731 views
Tag cloudsocial marketing billboard tv AAAFFF marketing nyc humor history add-art self-loathing los angeles illegal advertising aaaproject free the law poster prank taxes online toronto outdoor public space ads everywhere china thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm consumer resistance politics san francisco greenwashing bad deals hack branding haha how to ad creep graffiti art you don't need it video brands not creative chicago grl justfollowingorders sticker