The billboard industry is—obviously—in the business of getting messages across. This they have managed to do, with a vengeance. In anticipation of today's City Council debate on a proposed new billboard bylaw and tax, the billboard industry has been using its own platform to communicate its deep opposition to these measures. The Out-of-Home Marketing Association [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
- Pathik on Bus Stop Bench Project
Most Popular of All-Time
Tag cloudsticker how to bad deals graffiti nyc san francisco humor justfollowingorders art taxes brands branding haha greenwashing ad creep video los angeles marketing tv aaaproject public space hack history illegal advertising free not creative poster add-art billboard ads everywhere you don't need it prank thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm self-loathing chicago online outdoor politics AAAFFF the law china social marketing toronto grl consumer resistance