The supergraphic sign above for the movie “Prince of Persia” on a Westwood office building is legally permitted as an on-site sign, which the L.A. sign code defines as a sign directing attention to a product or service generally sold or offered on the premises where the sign is located. There is no movie theater [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
- Pathik on Bus Stop Bench Project
Most Popular of All-Time
Tag cloudthe law ads everywhere aaaproject you don't need it outdoor art tv bad deals justfollowingorders marketing hack AAAFFF thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm sticker haha san francisco how to politics branding ad creep online china poster free greenwashing history self-loathing social marketing illegal advertising humor grl not creative video billboard prank add-art graffiti toronto brands chicago public space consumer resistance nyc los angeles taxes