This is a mixed up collection of funny advertising pictures from my 5 weeks in Portland. Some funny, some tragic, some WTR R U Serious?!! The lamppost with all the flyers for music shows says “Dont Advertise” but… do they mean, don’t advertise anything other than indy rock. Or does no one care? At first [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 290,453 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 227,706 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 137,854 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 89,490 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 81,737 views
Tag cloudsan francisco art the law justfollowingorders taxes graffiti ads everywhere video sticker tv outdoor self-loathing humor politics greenwashing consumer resistance prank history thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm hack china chicago grl AAAFFF online haha brands branding ad creep los angeles you don't need it free add-art bad deals billboard aaaproject toronto illegal advertising nyc public space poster social marketing not creative how to marketing