This is a mixed up collection of funny advertising pictures from my 5 weeks in Portland. Some funny, some tragic, some WTR R U Serious?!! The lamppost with all the flyers for music shows says “Dont Advertise” but… do they mean, don’t advertise anything other than indy rock. Or does no one care? At first [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,019 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,474 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,432 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,100 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,200 views
Tag cloudAAAFFF consumer resistance haha not creative billboard humor justfollowingorders self-loathing ads everywhere prank china hack tv how to thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm bad deals graffiti public space outdoor chicago politics grl toronto online you don't need it greenwashing ad creep social marketing marketing sticker san francisco nyc los angeles the law art illegal advertising history brands aaaproject branding free taxes add-art poster video