This is a mixed up collection of funny advertising pictures from my 5 weeks in Portland. Some funny, some tragic, some WTR R U Serious?!! The lamppost with all the flyers for music shows says “Dont Advertise” but… do they mean, don’t advertise anything other than indy rock. Or does no one care? At first [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 201,122 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 134,490 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 116,894 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 56,541 views
- Home 50,444 views
Tag cloudadd-art aaaproject graffiti poster ads everywhere how to art grl greenwashing ad creep you don't need it china humor illegal advertising bad deals consumer resistance chicago prank haha AAAFFF brands justfollowingorders nyc billboard politics social marketing outdoor los angeles free toronto public space self-loathing marketing history thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm san francisco hack the law branding video online taxes tv sticker not creative