This is a mixed up collection of funny advertising pictures from my 5 weeks in Portland. Some funny, some tragic, some WTR R U Serious?!! The lamppost with all the flyers for music shows says “Dont Advertise” but… do they mean, don’t advertise anything other than indy rock. Or does no one care? At first [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 309,659 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 241,951 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 141,083 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 98,419 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 88,520 views
Tag cloudpublic space ads everywhere social marketing graffiti consumer resistance toronto add-art illegal advertising prank tv free billboard self-loathing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm nyc online chicago ad creep marketing politics san francisco justfollowingorders AAAFFF not creative art poster brands china sticker you don't need it greenwashing taxes grl bad deals los angeles humor the law outdoor hack aaaproject how to history branding video haha