Proposals of selling ad-space on things like firetrucks and are often framed as “getting creative” by the city councilmen that propose them. In fact, it’s not creative – it’s poorly thought out, and shortsighted. These proposals are bad deals that don’t solve fiscal problems (at best, they’re a drop in the bucket). Real creativity would [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 63,913 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 35,456 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,670 views
- Our Mission 12,729 views
Tag cloudprank bad deals politics marketing social marketing los angeles outdoor the law ad creep tv humor public space greenwashing you don't need it art video toronto hack branding how to graffiti online not creative history add-art taxes ads everywhere thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm consumer resistance china illegal advertising free AAAFFF grl nyc brands sticker chicago aaaproject self-loathing san francisco haha poster billboard justfollowingorders