Proposals of selling ad-space on things like firetrucks and are often framed as “getting creative” by the city councilmen that propose them. In fact, it’s not creative – it’s poorly thought out, and shortsighted. These proposals are bad deals that don’t solve fiscal problems (at best, they’re a drop in the bucket). Real creativity would [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
- Pathik on Bus Stop Bench Project
Most Popular of All-Time
Tag cloudlos angeles toronto aaaproject not creative bad deals poster free grl justfollowingorders haha public space online consumer resistance branding the law tv ads everywhere outdoor sticker hack billboard china ad creep social marketing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm marketing art add-art prank humor brands graffiti how to self-loathing greenwashing history video chicago illegal advertising politics san francisco you don't need it AAAFFF nyc taxes