Interview with the artist Kim Beck, who realized the latest project of the Public Art program of the High Line Park in New York City. The project consists of ;consists of three sculptures that are installed on roofs of buildings close to the High Line. via Lee Walton
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 65,000 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 36,065 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,758 views
- Our Mission 12,833 views
Tag cloudprank humor the law online social marketing graffiti nyc self-loathing video bad deals sticker free branding not creative san francisco ads everywhere add-art history public space taxes politics tv hack outdoor toronto china aaaproject chicago grl AAAFFF consumer resistance ad creep los angeles illegal advertising you don't need it billboard how to haha brands marketing poster justfollowingorders thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm greenwashing art