The only people that love this kind of thing are those who create it and the small numbers who profit from it.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,068 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,521 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,580 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,107 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,230 views
Tag cloudhack video outdoor tv greenwashing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm consumer resistance toronto chicago brands los angeles the law nyc sticker history prank politics bad deals graffiti poster branding add-art san francisco haha marketing AAAFFF humor social marketing public space self-loathing china justfollowingorders art aaaproject ads everywhere free online you don't need it billboard ad creep illegal advertising not creative how to grl taxes