A great post over at Ban Billboard Blight about the move to allow advertising in Los Angeles Public Parks. Public/Private partnerships. At last week’s meeting of the L.A. City Council’s Budget and Finance Committee, the term kept bobbing like a life preserver grasped for by city agencies at risk of being drowned in [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 65,249 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 36,202 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,783 views
- Our Mission 12,860 views
Tag cloudhumor thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm china self-loathing graffiti san francisco public space illegal advertising brands free not creative grl aaaproject justfollowingorders poster hack toronto politics consumer resistance ads everywhere outdoor taxes branding you don't need it history add-art haha how to prank billboard online art chicago nyc marketing bad deals sticker tv greenwashing ad creep the law los angeles video social marketing AAAFFF