A great post over at Ban Billboard Blight about the move to allow advertising in Los Angeles Public Parks. Public/Private partnerships. At last week’s meeting of the L.A. City Council’s Budget and Finance Committee, the term kept bobbing like a life preserver grasped for by city agencies at risk of being drowned in [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
- Pathik on Bus Stop Bench Project
Most Popular of All-Time
Tag cloudgrl politics billboard tv marketing bad deals online sticker poster art free illegal advertising AAAFFF justfollowingorders self-loathing not creative graffiti chicago history ads everywhere add-art video thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm los angeles taxes prank humor consumer resistance branding greenwashing public space the law hack ad creep social marketing nyc you don't need it san francisco how to haha outdoor toronto brands china aaaproject