During his 2009 election campaign, City Attorney Carmen Trutanich promised to crack down on anyone putting up illegal billboards and supergraphic signs. Continuing to make good on that promise, his office has gotten the owners of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel to remove the latest in a series of illegal supergraphics that have covered the walls [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 63,515 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 35,095 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,651 views
- Our Mission 12,695 views
Tag cloudonline free sticker nyc the law greenwashing marketing AAAFFF san francisco hack poster history china public space ads everywhere politics how to add-art social marketing justfollowingorders not creative ad creep branding self-loathing brands bad deals chicago haha you don't need it illegal advertising art consumer resistance billboard taxes video prank graffiti thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm aaaproject toronto grl tv humor outdoor los angeles