Terracycle upcycles consumer waste into new salable goods. They primarily harvest their raw material from schoolchildren as part of charity drives, though they are now placing recycling stations at certain Walmart stores. At the Walmart centers they pay 3 cents per piece, but only for a narrow range of product packaging; the website supports a [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 294,346 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 230,494 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 138,364 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 91,313 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 82,842 views
Tag cloudadd-art los angeles haha art ad creep thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm the law taxes tv sticker justfollowingorders brands how to ads everywhere not creative grl billboard consumer resistance video san francisco self-loathing branding hack marketing online china outdoor politics public space aaaproject toronto graffiti chicago bad deals history AAAFFF poster humor prank illegal advertising nyc greenwashing social marketing free you don't need it