Terracycle upcycles consumer waste into new salable goods. They primarily harvest their raw material from schoolchildren as part of charity drives, though they are now placing recycling stations at certain Walmart stores. At the Walmart centers they pay 3 cents per piece, but only for a narrow range of product packaging; the website supports a [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,008 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,474 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,400 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,099 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,198 views
Tag cloudyou don't need it how to art bad deals brands video chicago free taxes marketing poster self-loathing haha justfollowingorders politics china sticker toronto greenwashing online consumer resistance tv AAAFFF branding the law humor prank outdoor thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm social marketing nyc not creative add-art graffiti history billboard los angeles ad creep public space grl ads everywhere aaaproject san francisco hack illegal advertising