Terracycle upcycles consumer waste into new salable goods. They primarily harvest their raw material from schoolchildren as part of charity drives, though they are now placing recycling stations at certain Walmart stores. At the Walmart centers they pay 3 cents per piece, but only for a narrow range of product packaging; the website supports a [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 198,981 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 133,379 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 115,976 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 55,373 views
- Home 50,444 views
Tag cloudgraffiti prank hack marketing aaaproject haha nyc china illegal advertising the law add-art art social marketing justfollowingorders tv greenwashing outdoor brands san francisco video ads everywhere how to politics thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm bad deals self-loathing consumer resistance free branding billboard not creative ad creep grl taxes toronto chicago public space history humor sticker online poster you don't need it AAAFFF los angeles