OX in Vienna: The power of colors cannot be denied French artist OX takes over Austrian billboards and shows his approach to the Austrian flag in form of a huge sausage on former advertising spaces. via OX in Vienna: The power of colors cannot be denied.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
- Pathik on Bus Stop Bench Project
Most Popular of All-Time
Tag cloudbillboard outdoor ads everywhere san francisco you don't need it illegal advertising nyc online history the law politics greenwashing free not creative sticker los angeles prank marketing video justfollowingorders ad creep art tv poster china AAAFFF add-art self-loathing grl public space how to hack branding humor graffiti brands consumer resistance thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm bad deals haha chicago taxes social marketing toronto aaaproject