My sliding-scale priced “It’s Time to Fight” letterpress print has been turned into a billboard in Manchester, England by the nice folks at Print & Paste. I was stunned and delighted to see it at this scale. Print & Paste is a curated outdoor art space in central Manchester, located just off Oxford Rd opposite the old [...]
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 75,040 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 42,361 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 33,380 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 19,569 views
Tag cloudconsumer resistance poster not creative greenwashing ad creep history illegal advertising public space politics art you don't need it haha tv grl thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm marketing taxes san francisco outdoor how to sticker humor bad deals ads everywhere hack the law billboard graffiti online branding aaaproject los angeles self-loathing china video chicago free social marketing nyc brands toronto justfollowingorders AAAFFF prank add-art