What I’ve been reading this week:
- New York Magazine on “Product integration, 30 Rock, and the trouble with using brands to write TV.”
- New York Magazine (again): “Slice and Dice – One man’s vandalism is another’s political art. Just ask Poster Boy, the Matisse of subway-ad mash-ups.”
- Art Vs. Advertising – compiling info you may have read here, other places, or not at all into one post.
- Hacking “Harassment by Advertising” – The French fight advertising with non-violent civil disobedience. They are bad asses. (they interviewed me for this one, but I didn’t pick up the paper in time. Finally got to read it courtesy of Mr. Skaggs.)
- Keepin’ It Realtor – a non-profit organization devoted to championing and promoting excellence in all forms of real estate advertising and design.
- Last, Jordan has been finding some great stuff at illegalbillboards.org. If you’re in NYC and want to get involved, get in touch.