- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,191 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,575 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,870 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,126 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,326 views
Tag cloudhack thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm the law bad deals greenwashing humor self-loathing add-art nyc history brands free billboard consumer resistance politics outdoor taxes online graffiti AAAFFF los angeles san francisco sticker social marketing chicago marketing china poster you don't need it how to ads everywhere toronto tv prank justfollowingorders aaaproject haha public space ad creep branding art grl illegal advertising video not creative