- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,376 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,692 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,506 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,157 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,440 views
Tag cloudnot creative sticker graffiti add-art grl tv chicago ad creep history ads everywhere billboard the law prank branding outdoor public space china politics greenwashing justfollowingorders brands san francisco illegal advertising art video hack you don't need it AAAFFF marketing poster free social marketing los angeles haha nyc aaaproject thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm toronto consumer resistance taxes how to self-loathing online bad deals humor