- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,027 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,502 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,473 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,101 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,203 views
Tag cloudonline add-art branding los angeles grl taxes justfollowingorders humor haha billboard how to consumer resistance thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm sticker bad deals public space you don't need it poster greenwashing social marketing not creative politics ad creep chicago AAAFFF outdoor nyc video china toronto self-loathing ads everywhere illegal advertising aaaproject graffiti hack free art the law marketing history san francisco prank tv brands