- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,292 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,608 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,113 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,139 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,368 views
Tag cloudnyc self-loathing AAAFFF los angeles free bad deals san francisco sticker grl taxes graffiti art illegal advertising consumer resistance justfollowingorders branding add-art prank poster greenwashing outdoor haha history how to aaaproject ads everywhere public space tv thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm social marketing brands chicago video hack online china ad creep humor politics billboard you don't need it the law toronto not creative marketing