- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,019 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,500 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,437 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,100 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,200 views
Tag cloudthe law prank self-loathing art online free AAAFFF how to los angeles marketing grl illegal advertising nyc ads everywhere not creative brands add-art social marketing public space tv history hack china aaaproject ad creep toronto graffiti greenwashing politics poster bad deals outdoor taxes sticker humor haha branding chicago justfollowingorders you don't need it consumer resistance san francisco thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm billboard video