- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 306,574 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 239,502 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 140,505 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 96,855 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 87,024 views
Tag cloudillegal advertising haha history prank grl social marketing branding hack art chicago ad creep bad deals marketing nyc poster taxes aaaproject outdoor san francisco free ads everywhere los angeles you don't need it graffiti greenwashing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm china how to the law justfollowingorders public space tv consumer resistance billboard toronto video not creative self-loathing online AAAFFF add-art brands sticker humor politics