- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,316 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,626 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,194 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,141 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,378 views
Tag cloudthingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm poster video marketing public space art aaaproject haha AAAFFF consumer resistance sticker branding self-loathing free humor tv ads everywhere hack justfollowingorders you don't need it china not creative toronto los angeles the law online bad deals taxes history graffiti illegal advertising greenwashing billboard grl outdoor how to politics ad creep social marketing brands prank san francisco nyc add-art chicago