- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,082 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,533 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,621 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,112 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,259 views
Tag cloudjustfollowingorders prank ad creep online branding public space chicago social marketing san francisco AAAFFF nyc china sticker brands self-loathing politics poster humor illegal advertising toronto los angeles thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm video haha marketing tv graffiti greenwashing grl add-art ads everywhere outdoor free you don't need it history not creative how to billboard aaaproject the law art taxes bad deals consumer resistance hack