- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,023 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,502 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,459 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,101 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,202 views
Tag cloudads everywhere poster los angeles free outdoor justfollowingorders history san francisco video art taxes marketing chicago prank online self-loathing politics billboard hack branding public space how to china not creative thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm social marketing haha illegal advertising you don't need it bad deals humor aaaproject add-art greenwashing sticker consumer resistance nyc grl graffiti ad creep AAAFFF the law tv brands toronto