- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,541 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,959 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,266 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,181 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,671 views
Tag cloudpolitics los angeles justfollowingorders online graffiti thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm hack social marketing tv sticker history illegal advertising prank free marketing consumer resistance chicago san francisco AAAFFF branding grl aaaproject video public space ad creep art haha ads everywhere billboard outdoor not creative poster how to the law brands self-loathing taxes toronto greenwashing you don't need it nyc china humor bad deals add-art