- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 300,116 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 234,890 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 139,145 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 94,101 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 84,763 views
Tag cloudbillboard politics bad deals online china self-loathing marketing AAAFFF hack los angeles san francisco ad creep sticker consumer resistance toronto taxes you don't need it humor video poster tv art chicago add-art nyc illegal advertising ads everywhere the law brands thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm prank grl not creative public space how to branding greenwashing free graffiti haha aaaproject history social marketing justfollowingorders outdoor