- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,476 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,891 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,028 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,173 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,604 views
Tag cloudnot creative taxes prank marketing china humor consumer resistance online history social marketing the law hack art public space los angeles outdoor illegal advertising free brands ads everywhere how to grl branding toronto AAAFFF graffiti poster you don't need it justfollowingorders politics nyc sticker chicago ad creep san francisco video self-loathing haha aaaproject tv bad deals greenwashing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm add-art billboard