- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,165 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,567 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,803 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,122 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,303 views
Tag cloudbillboard consumer resistance branding thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm marketing chicago greenwashing outdoor tv haha free grl you don't need it online toronto los angeles prank social marketing not creative bad deals nyc ads everywhere poster humor the law history hack ad creep graffiti add-art justfollowingorders art politics how to video self-loathing aaaproject san francisco public space illegal advertising sticker china taxes AAAFFF brands