- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,343 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,648 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,306 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,147 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,395 views
Tag cloudyou don't need it the law art greenwashing grl brands graffiti add-art thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm billboard how to haha online ad creep illegal advertising self-loathing chicago china free justfollowingorders history not creative politics humor sticker tv video toronto public space poster prank social marketing consumer resistance aaaproject hack nyc ads everywhere san francisco taxes AAAFFF bad deals outdoor branding marketing los angeles