- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,489 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,899 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,081 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,173 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,619 views
Tag cloudbillboard poster history thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm justfollowingorders online greenwashing self-loathing haha not creative grl prank china ads everywhere ad creep social marketing how to bad deals toronto san francisco chicago politics you don't need it AAAFFF tv the law sticker los angeles consumer resistance aaaproject public space video art free add-art marketing illegal advertising brands hack outdoor branding graffiti humor taxes nyc