- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,047 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,509 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,529 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,106 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,213 views
Tag cloudtaxes self-loathing how to brands illegal advertising bad deals history greenwashing poster video online consumer resistance nyc you don't need it justfollowingorders art marketing haha thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm humor tv aaaproject add-art prank grl ads everywhere social marketing toronto graffiti china politics free not creative san francisco ad creep outdoor los angeles billboard hack the law AAAFFF public space branding sticker chicago