- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,512 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,926 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,153 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,176 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,640 views
Tag cloudgrl art add-art toronto AAAFFF bad deals justfollowingorders chicago how to poster consumer resistance sticker social marketing the law tv history marketing not creative video ad creep billboard public space outdoor graffiti ads everywhere branding san francisco politics illegal advertising free self-loathing los angeles thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm nyc hack humor you don't need it brands china online taxes haha aaaproject prank greenwashing