- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,597 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,981 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,347 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,186 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,695 views
Tag cloudthingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm haha art video grl chicago graffiti san francisco history tv hack bad deals prank los angeles nyc justfollowingorders ads everywhere greenwashing humor how to you don't need it sticker add-art self-loathing not creative toronto marketing brands social marketing free poster politics aaaproject ad creep online branding public space taxes outdoor illegal advertising china the law consumer resistance AAAFFF billboard