- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,523 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,945 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,215 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,177 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,653 views
Tag cloudAAAFFF haha you don't need it taxes los angeles marketing chicago aaaproject ads everywhere outdoor thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm sticker online poster graffiti humor the law china greenwashing illegal advertising prank san francisco add-art not creative bad deals social marketing self-loathing history tv ad creep consumer resistance free public space nyc brands grl toronto art branding justfollowingorders billboard hack politics how to video