- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 63,524 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 35,101 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,651 views
- Our Mission 12,695 views
Tag cloudhack outdoor taxes justfollowingorders greenwashing brands ads everywhere online tv graffiti china the law haha los angeles how to prank public space nyc thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm illegal advertising branding self-loathing history poster marketing san francisco billboard ad creep chicago video consumer resistance add-art bad deals grl not creative free you don't need it sticker humor aaaproject social marketing AAAFFF art politics toronto