- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,243 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,596 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,989 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,134 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,357 views
Tag cloudbrands ad creep hack branding greenwashing toronto poster haha history tv how to illegal advertising ads everywhere social marketing grl marketing billboard consumer resistance los angeles free sticker thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm not creative video public space nyc art you don't need it outdoor prank bad deals justfollowingorders self-loathing humor chicago taxes san francisco the law graffiti add-art politics aaaproject AAAFFF online china