- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,573 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,972 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,318 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,186 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,688 views
Tag cloudhow to consumer resistance you don't need it graffiti the law self-loathing taxes video outdoor thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm add-art marketing china public space poster free toronto brands los angeles ads everywhere justfollowingorders ad creep art online prank hack history greenwashing bad deals illegal advertising tv humor nyc AAAFFF politics billboard not creative haha san francisco branding chicago sticker social marketing aaaproject grl