- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,071 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,525 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,587 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,108 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,232 views
Tag cloudyou don't need it billboard ad creep sticker bad deals ads everywhere not creative tv online aaaproject humor the law nyc history greenwashing outdoor china illegal advertising haha los angeles self-loathing politics grl add-art poster taxes art justfollowingorders chicago branding graffiti brands free public space san francisco thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm hack consumer resistance toronto video AAAFFF social marketing prank marketing how to