- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,047 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,507 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,516 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,102 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,210 views
Tag cloudtaxes art grl add-art not creative you don't need it tv social marketing illegal advertising china bad deals haha greenwashing ad creep aaaproject toronto sticker outdoor chicago ads everywhere justfollowingorders billboard history marketing self-loathing free AAAFFF consumer resistance politics the law poster video how to san francisco los angeles online public space branding graffiti prank hack nyc brands thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm humor