- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,208 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,586 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,918 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,129 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,333 views
Tag cloudbillboard politics video add-art marketing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm sticker prank art you don't need it nyc tv AAAFFF the law social marketing illegal advertising taxes grl online toronto greenwashing not creative outdoor bad deals haha consumer resistance chicago justfollowingorders san francisco china free humor history brands self-loathing hack how to aaaproject public space ad creep branding ads everywhere los angeles poster graffiti