- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,270 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,602 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,062 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,137 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,365 views
Tag cloudconsumer resistance prank AAAFFF public space politics greenwashing online justfollowingorders toronto add-art free tv taxes los angeles graffiti social marketing self-loathing humor ads everywhere illegal advertising branding video poster bad deals china chicago history sticker art the law not creative ad creep hack grl haha marketing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm aaaproject outdoor billboard nyc san francisco how to brands you don't need it