- Athiest Bus Ads may run in England.
- Charlie Todd at Urban Prankster reports that the “creatives” at a Portuguese marketing company used Improv Everywhere’s Food Court Musical to sell napkins – even using the same song and lyrics.
- Jordan at Public Ad Campaign learns that Philadelphia is adding digital LED signs to the sides of their buses.
- And Jordan let’s us know a hideous 33 story high digital sign is being erected in Dubai.
- And this is one of the best political ads I’ve seen in a long time:
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,422 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,864 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,885 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,164 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,557 views
Tag cloudnot creative brands you don't need it art history consumer resistance greenwashing ad creep marketing add-art tv self-loathing hack nyc how to haha humor the law grl taxes public space graffiti chicago social marketing ads everywhere video sticker los angeles china thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm AAAFFF politics toronto aaaproject free san francisco outdoor branding prank poster billboard justfollowingorders online illegal advertising bad deals