We’ve covered the New York Street Advertising Takeover quite a few times on this site, but we wanted to share this new short documentary by Sarah Berman. It does a great job of telling the story of the project and the positive impact it had on our streets. In related news, the first Toronto Street Advertising Takeover recently took place.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
- Pathik on Bus Stop Bench Project
Most Popular of All-Time
Tag cloudbillboard aaaproject justfollowingorders brands video free nyc ad creep AAAFFF you don't need it history not creative the law marketing bad deals self-loathing poster taxes humor add-art ads everywhere branding san francisco graffiti hack tv grl thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm greenwashing outdoor chicago sticker art public space los angeles prank haha how to consumer resistance illegal advertising china online politics toronto social marketing