We’ve covered the New York Street Advertising Takeover quite a few times on this site, but we wanted to share this new short documentary by Sarah Berman. It does a great job of telling the story of the project and the positive impact it had on our streets. In related news, the first Toronto Street Advertising Takeover recently took place.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 65,092 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 36,097 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,763 views
- Our Mission 12,840 views
Tag cloudart chicago branding greenwashing not creative free consumer resistance grl ads everywhere add-art thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm marketing prank billboard justfollowingorders sticker hack toronto taxes social marketing aaaproject politics graffiti nyc illegal advertising online history haha the law bad deals brands public space video san francisco you don't need it AAAFFF outdoor humor china how to self-loathing ad creep los angeles tv poster