“delete your facebook its the cool fucking thing to do” & “kill your TV” written in sharpie on the wall of a Dunkin Donuts in Spring Creek on the New Jersey shore. Oh Facebook, the rebel tweens are turning on you already.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 65,239 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 36,200 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,783 views
- Our Mission 12,858 views
Tag cloudposter chicago AAAFFF sticker grl ads everywhere branding haha add-art how to public space self-loathing the law tv san francisco billboard hack consumer resistance greenwashing art brands thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm outdoor los angeles history bad deals ad creep china not creative marketing humor social marketing you don't need it graffiti taxes illegal advertising video toronto nyc politics prank online aaaproject justfollowingorders free