“delete your facebook its the cool fucking thing to do” & “kill your TV” written in sharpie on the wall of a Dunkin Donuts in Spring Creek on the New Jersey shore. Oh Facebook, the rebel tweens are turning on you already.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,083 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,533 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,621 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,112 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,259 views
Tag cloudchicago public space humor graffiti free billboard haha outdoor bad deals politics sticker illegal advertising the law prank marketing los angeles self-loathing justfollowingorders tv AAAFFF you don't need it taxes video online hack nyc poster add-art how to grl toronto art social marketing san francisco not creative aaaproject brands china branding thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm greenwashing history ads everywhere consumer resistance ad creep