“delete your facebook its the cool fucking thing to do” & “kill your TV” written in sharpie on the wall of a Dunkin Donuts in Spring Creek on the New Jersey shore. Oh Facebook, the rebel tweens are turning on you already.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 294,057 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 230,054 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 138,347 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 91,194 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 82,774 views
Tag cloudyou don't need it sticker video hack self-loathing outdoor aaaproject los angeles prank san francisco marketing tv taxes billboard humor social marketing chicago free online branding consumer resistance poster bad deals ad creep grl toronto how to art haha thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm history graffiti brands china not creative justfollowingorders public space ads everywhere AAAFFF illegal advertising nyc the law politics greenwashing add-art