“delete your facebook its the cool fucking thing to do” & “kill your TV” written in sharpie on the wall of a Dunkin Donuts in Spring Creek on the New Jersey shore. Oh Facebook, the rebel tweens are turning on you already.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from email@example.com 309,202 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 241,563 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 141,049 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 98,300 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 88,299 views
Tag cloudthe law poster AAAFFF consumer resistance humor illegal advertising billboard add-art history toronto haha politics sticker chicago taxes prank aaaproject greenwashing bad deals outdoor justfollowingorders free video china art self-loathing san francisco ad creep social marketing tv los angeles nyc marketing you don't need it online hack brands graffiti branding thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm ads everywhere public space how to grl not creative