“delete your facebook its the cool fucking thing to do” & “kill your TV” written in sharpie on the wall of a Dunkin Donuts in Spring Creek on the New Jersey shore. Oh Facebook, the rebel tweens are turning on you already.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,047 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,509 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,529 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,106 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,213 views
Tag cloudfree billboard humor branding poster how to brands taxes social marketing AAAFFF nyc politics public space justfollowingorders marketing prank thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm aaaproject outdoor hack ads everywhere grl sticker video bad deals ad creep greenwashing art self-loathing consumer resistance san francisco los angeles the law graffiti toronto tv china you don't need it not creative haha illegal advertising chicago online history add-art