“delete your facebook its the cool fucking thing to do” & “kill your TV” written in sharpie on the wall of a Dunkin Donuts in Spring Creek on the New Jersey shore. Oh Facebook, the rebel tweens are turning on you already.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,019 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,500 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,438 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,100 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,200 views
Tag cloudvideo justfollowingorders online social marketing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm public space history chicago los angeles billboard marketing humor toronto how to tv poster branding art brands sticker nyc AAAFFF free hack add-art ad creep the law bad deals china not creative san francisco consumer resistance aaaproject prank taxes outdoor self-loathing haha graffiti greenwashing illegal advertising grl you don't need it ads everywhere politics