Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,518 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,941 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,196 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,176 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,649 views
Tag cloudoutdoor consumer resistance haha chicago online video history humor self-loathing public space add-art san francisco poster justfollowingorders greenwashing los angeles art graffiti the law how to you don't need it aaaproject bad deals brands hack toronto social marketing billboard china ad creep sticker not creative illegal advertising taxes ads everywhere thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm branding free marketing politics grl AAAFFF nyc prank tv