Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,039 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,507 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,507 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,101 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,209 views
Tag cloudlos angeles hack aaaproject ads everywhere humor art brands graffiti self-loathing branding video marketing billboard haha you don't need it outdoor tv illegal advertising china not creative thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm public space AAAFFF justfollowingorders how to the law consumer resistance bad deals free taxes grl ad creep toronto chicago online san francisco prank greenwashing poster sticker nyc add-art history politics social marketing