Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,132 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,550 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,722 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,122 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,285 views
Tag cloudpublic space free grl aaaproject tv politics taxes online humor sticker ad creep art toronto the law bad deals graffiti justfollowingorders los angeles poster san francisco add-art nyc haha brands you don't need it not creative prank AAAFFF self-loathing branding history billboard marketing ads everywhere social marketing outdoor illegal advertising how to consumer resistance video hack thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm china chicago greenwashing