Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,007 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,474 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,394 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,099 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,198 views
Tag cloudthe law haha ads everywhere social marketing hack history billboard aaaproject AAAFFF poster justfollowingorders humor how to branding marketing brands add-art online tv sticker san francisco ad creep bad deals you don't need it prank not creative consumer resistance politics los angeles thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm video china greenwashing self-loathing chicago art public space illegal advertising nyc grl taxes outdoor graffiti free toronto