Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,243 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,596 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,990 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,134 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,357 views
Tag cloudhumor the law aaaproject taxes ads everywhere nyc bad deals public space poster greenwashing outdoor self-loathing illegal advertising hack social marketing ad creep san francisco history billboard art grl justfollowingorders thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm china branding not creative haha add-art how to graffiti tv los angeles AAAFFF online consumer resistance brands toronto free sticker you don't need it prank politics chicago marketing video