Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 205,191 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 137,000 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 117,812 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 58,156 views
- Home 50,444 views
Tag cloudnyc grl ad creep the law free illegal advertising billboard marketing tv sticker toronto outdoor justfollowingorders chicago hack add-art ads everywhere los angeles AAAFFF not creative china video taxes consumer resistance politics brands branding history thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm aaaproject online public space social marketing prank poster self-loathing bad deals humor graffiti you don't need it haha san francisco art how to greenwashing