Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 298,557 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 234,397 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 138,890 views
- You Don't Need It – Stickers 93,047 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 84,304 views
Tag cloudAAAFFF billboard video justfollowingorders social marketing the law toronto nyc poster prank illegal advertising self-loathing free outdoor thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm how to branding humor tv ads everywhere history haha bad deals add-art public space greenwashing brands san francisco not creative art marketing grl china consumer resistance politics hack you don't need it taxes ad creep aaaproject online graffiti chicago sticker los angeles