Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,190 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,575 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,858 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,126 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,323 views
Tag cloudhistory you don't need it greenwashing sticker bad deals not creative poster ads everywhere AAAFFF los angeles free hack add-art politics thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm grl san francisco nyc haha justfollowingorders how to outdoor china chicago illegal advertising billboard humor consumer resistance online branding video the law marketing taxes art tv prank ad creep public space graffiti social marketing toronto brands self-loathing aaaproject