Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,083 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,533 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,621 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,112 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,259 views
Tag cloudgrl add-art public space bad deals marketing tv thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm china haha free social marketing branding taxes sticker nyc brands chicago prank toronto justfollowingorders politics billboard you don't need it graffiti history not creative the law self-loathing outdoor art ad creep consumer resistance humor AAAFFF aaaproject greenwashing online los angeles ads everywhere san francisco video poster illegal advertising how to hack