Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,019 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,499 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,437 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,100 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,200 views
Tag cloudgreenwashing add-art history outdoor marketing you don't need it how to art china poster hack consumer resistance video tv toronto nyc san francisco self-loathing chicago humor taxes brands free justfollowingorders AAAFFF social marketing billboard sticker politics thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm los angeles ad creep illegal advertising graffiti not creative aaaproject grl public space online ads everywhere branding the law bad deals prank haha