Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,071 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,525 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,586 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,108 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,232 views
Tag cloudtaxes art poster politics aaaproject bad deals social marketing greenwashing the law tv brands ads everywhere illegal advertising haha consumer resistance not creative toronto justfollowingorders chicago free you don't need it sticker how to humor history grl prank china add-art branding san francisco billboard thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm public space AAAFFF hack self-loathing ad creep nyc los angeles graffiti marketing outdoor online video