Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,489 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,900 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,081 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,173 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,621 views
Tag cloudyou don't need it brands thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm online illegal advertising nyc marketing los angeles ad creep AAAFFF toronto branding consumer resistance sticker hack add-art ads everywhere not creative taxes public space humor the law billboard graffiti greenwashing politics grl chicago poster how to san francisco social marketing outdoor china art bad deals aaaproject self-loathing history prank haha video justfollowingorders free tv