Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,376 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,692 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,504 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,157 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,440 views
Tag cloudposter art humor the law aaaproject los angeles sticker public space china san francisco prank consumer resistance haha ads everywhere self-loathing hack how to ad creep toronto branding add-art outdoor tv politics chicago AAAFFF social marketing you don't need it online nyc illegal advertising free graffiti history thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm not creative brands taxes greenwashing justfollowingorders marketing video billboard grl bad deals