Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,022 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,502 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,456 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,101 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,202 views
Tag cloudbad deals self-loathing history chicago billboard san francisco poster brands outdoor illegal advertising video sticker greenwashing how to you don't need it grl china thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm online haha add-art the law justfollowingorders public space humor ads everywhere free branding los angeles not creative marketing toronto tv consumer resistance AAAFFF nyc social marketing taxes art politics hack aaaproject prank graffiti ad creep