Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,292 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,607 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,111 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,139 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,367 views
Tag cloudpublic space brands taxes billboard AAAFFF prank consumer resistance justfollowingorders greenwashing outdoor sticker graffiti bad deals hack chicago self-loathing how to tv toronto video art thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm politics humor you don't need it china poster ads everywhere not creative grl illegal advertising social marketing ad creep add-art nyc marketing branding the law aaaproject history online haha free san francisco los angeles