Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,174 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,572 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,815 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,123 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,305 views
Tag cloudchina consumer resistance nyc politics haha los angeles ads everywhere aaaproject history chicago outdoor brands AAAFFF public space add-art social marketing free graffiti prank not creative billboard the law poster marketing illegal advertising toronto self-loathing video how to tv justfollowingorders hack online greenwashing taxes ad creep branding art bad deals you don't need it grl san francisco thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm sticker humor