Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,068 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,521 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,579 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,107 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,230 views
Tag cloudgreenwashing san francisco nyc aaaproject prank outdoor china taxes toronto haha the law bad deals marketing brands how to humor grl self-loathing billboard politics tv los angeles poster thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm you don't need it sticker chicago ads everywhere not creative branding public space free illegal advertising social marketing justfollowingorders ad creep video add-art AAAFFF online graffiti hack history consumer resistance art