Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,597 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,981 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,348 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,186 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,695 views
Tag cloudtaxes grl hack the law sticker nyc branding you don't need it ads everywhere haha ad creep how to toronto san francisco tv thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm brands free bad deals los angeles china graffiti AAAFFF poster add-art consumer resistance humor outdoor greenwashing billboard online marketing prank justfollowingorders politics social marketing illegal advertising art chicago history public space aaaproject not creative self-loathing video