Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,008 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,474 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,400 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,099 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,198 views
Tag cloudnot creative politics billboard AAAFFF social marketing ads everywhere consumer resistance the law self-loathing justfollowingorders graffiti hack prank poster bad deals free video how to public space sticker art add-art online haha outdoor san francisco branding taxes marketing tv you don't need it nyc brands greenwashing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm china chicago los angeles aaaproject history humor illegal advertising grl ad creep toronto