Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,323 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,628 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,205 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,141 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,379 views
Tag cloudart self-loathing greenwashing toronto public space los angeles taxes aaaproject ads everywhere humor graffiti billboard video bad deals chicago illegal advertising justfollowingorders free hack grl politics poster how to marketing outdoor you don't need it tv haha china sticker online history ad creep not creative nyc brands social marketing san francisco thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm consumer resistance add-art the law prank AAAFFF branding