Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- UN expert in cultural rights calls for greater scrutiny and control of commercial advertising
- Jerry Seinfeld’s Clio Acceptance Speech
- UN Report on Advertising and Cultural Rights
- UN expert kicks off new study on the impact of advertising and marketing on cultural rights
- Beware of Advertising This Holiday Season
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,047 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,509 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,528 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,106 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,213 views
Tag cloudbad deals consumer resistance video tv add-art brands public space justfollowingorders self-loathing aaaproject history politics free hack AAAFFF ads everywhere san francisco haha nyc outdoor toronto art prank you don't need it sticker not creative chicago grl marketing online poster branding ad creep billboard illegal advertising china social marketing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm los angeles how to the law taxes greenwashing graffiti humor