Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,541 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,959 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,268 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,181 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,673 views
Tag cloudfree politics tv bad deals china haha history billboard you don't need it ad creep social marketing consumer resistance toronto video humor outdoor brands the law los angeles how to chicago prank branding hack marketing nyc online graffiti thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm art illegal advertising poster AAAFFF greenwashing ads everywhere justfollowingorders grl not creative public space aaaproject sticker self-loathing san francisco taxes add-art