Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,423 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,864 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,887 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,164 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,559 views
Tag cloudpublic space los angeles ad creep video you don't need it outdoor grl art ads everywhere self-loathing poster not creative greenwashing thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm social marketing illegal advertising history prank haha the law free how to tv add-art bad deals marketing humor chicago consumer resistance brands taxes toronto sticker AAAFFF graffiti hack branding nyc billboard politics online justfollowingorders aaaproject china san francisco