Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
- Kandy Giles on Ad Lib Poster Project
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement "oppertunity" from firstname.lastname@example.org 64,977 views
- Home 50,444 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 36,059 views
- Oprah, baby, please let me DeTouch you… 31,756 views
- Our Mission 12,831 views
Tag cloudgreenwashing public space marketing video sticker illegal advertising hack history online haha san francisco humor nyc billboard los angeles AAAFFF social marketing chicago ad creep ads everywhere you don't need it branding grl art politics prank tv poster toronto china outdoor taxes graffiti add-art justfollowingorders not creative free how to aaaproject brands bad deals the law self-loathing consumer resistance thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm