Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,583 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,974 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,323 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,186 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,689 views
Tag cloudads everywhere poster greenwashing graffiti branding hack online art san francisco nyc justfollowingorders self-loathing video aaaproject china consumer resistance social marketing billboard the law grl tv politics thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm toronto not creative AAAFFF humor add-art how to chicago ad creep outdoor free haha los angeles taxes marketing public space sticker prank you don't need it history bad deals brands illegal advertising