Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,226 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,589 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,958 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,133 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,351 views
Tag cloudfree how to aaaproject add-art humor nyc ads everywhere you don't need it poster politics taxes los angeles social marketing hack ad creep outdoor not creative san francisco graffiti billboard haha grl chicago tv illegal advertising toronto consumer resistance self-loathing branding thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm video online china sticker AAAFFF art brands the law bad deals justfollowingorders public space marketing greenwashing prank history