Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,478 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,891 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,032 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,173 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,604 views
Tag cloudsticker free taxes graffiti outdoor ads everywhere not creative haha los angeles marketing nyc ad creep chicago add-art bad deals history how to tv aaaproject justfollowingorders the law public space greenwashing art politics china branding illegal advertising video online thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm you don't need it self-loathing hack grl billboard brands humor san francisco prank poster consumer resistance AAAFFF social marketing toronto