Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
- sahar on You Don’t Need It – Stickers
- Scorpion TV on This Space Available
- touch + sight | celebrate your senses on Ad-Free Blog & Keep Your Day Job
- nagash on This Space Available
- Ashley Tumson on Office Tenants Plagued by Series of Illegal Supergraphic Signs; Do the L.A. City Attorney and District Councilman Care?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,016 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,474 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,421 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,100 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,198 views
Tag cloudsocial marketing free politics greenwashing haha grl poster china hack illegal advertising AAAFFF how to brands billboard branding history taxes the law marketing san francisco toronto consumer resistance video chicago sticker los angeles aaaproject art public space graffiti you don't need it ad creep add-art not creative self-loathing tv prank thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm nyc online ads everywhere justfollowingorders outdoor humor bad deals