Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,510 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,921 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 158,145 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,176 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,638 views
Tag cloudtv thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm humor you don't need it outdoor ad creep poster sticker san francisco chicago the law greenwashing brands video hack grl los angeles social marketing illegal advertising not creative free china history toronto prank branding online add-art public space ads everywhere haha justfollowingorders art taxes marketing how to politics nyc billboard bad deals consumer resistance aaaproject self-loathing graffiti AAAFFF