Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from firstname.lastname@example.org 505,268 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,602 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 157,060 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,137 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,365 views
Tag cloudthe law billboard ad creep social marketing outdoor politics how to prank china thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm toronto los angeles nyc illegal advertising free sticker justfollowingorders greenwashing tv humor you don't need it haha consumer resistance grl graffiti AAAFFF branding history video marketing taxes bad deals hack poster not creative san francisco self-loathing brands ads everywhere add-art public space aaaproject art online chicago