Corporate giving is a bad enough deal with the devil, but take corporate giving and mash it up with social networking, and wow! Not only does chase have you scurrying about to give them PR/branding impressions, they get all your personal data in the process.
Submit to the Research Blog
Know of a great article, video, photo to submit to the site? Just completed a project you think should be shared with our readers?
Most Popular of All-Time
- Product Placement “oppertunity” from email@example.com 505,047 views
- Buenos Aires to Remove 40 Thousand Billboards to Fight Visual Pollution 351,507 views
- You Don’t Need It – Stickers 156,519 views
- New Project: Add-Art; replaces online ads with art 154,102 views
- Bus Stop Advertising Project 128,210 views
Tag cloudlos angeles history thingsthatmakeyousayhmmmmm haha ads everywhere hack greenwashing free brands justfollowingorders grl politics graffiti add-art marketing chicago social marketing the law outdoor self-loathing online bad deals toronto AAAFFF nyc china humor taxes consumer resistance not creative billboard public space branding video illegal advertising san francisco aaaproject sticker ad creep how to art poster you don't need it prank tv